Sunday, May 4, 2014

May Events & Activities

May

Conducting & Planning: Mia Maids
Theme: Prophets & Revelation

Lessons
Sunday 4th - Sister McCausland teaches
Why is it important to listen to and follow the living prophets?

Sunday 11th - Mothers Day Lesson 
We will be in with RS. Some Y/W will be helping in nursery and Primary. 

Sunday 18th - Girls teach
How can I make my prayers more meaningful? and Why is it important to study the scriptures?

Sunday 25th - Presidency teaches
How can I strengthen my testimony? and How do I receive personal revelation?


Activities
Tues 6th - Beehives
7pm meet at sister Hunters home 

Wed 7th - 
MiaMaids: Yard Work or Zumba Night

Laurels: Making skirts

Wed 14th - Combined YW
MANDATORY Camp certification
place: church, 7pm

Wed 21st - Combined YW/YM
End of School Party
place: Knights Picnic Area in Hobble Creek Canyon; meet at church @ 7pm


No comments:

Post a Comment