Monday, February 3, 2014

February Events

February 
Conducting and Activity Planning: MiaMaids
Theme: The Plan of Salvation

Lessons:
Sunday 9th - Advisor teaches
     What is the purpose of life? and What happened in my premortal life?

Sunday 16th - Girls teach lesson
     Why should I treat my body like a temple? and Why do the choices I make matter?

Sunday 23rd - Presidency teaches
     Why do we have adversity? and How can I find comfort when someone I care about dies?


Activities:
Tues 4th - Beehives
     visit elderly sisters in the ward
     place: meet at Sister McCauslands house at 7pm

Wed. 5th -
     MiaMaids
     missionary activity - building on common beliefs
     place: Sister Boorman's house, 7pm

     Laurels
     International night
     place: TBA, 7pm

Wed. 12th - Combined YW
     Spa Night
     place: church, 7pm

Tues. 18th - Beehives
     International Night
     place: M's house, 7pm
* Beehives, we have changed the date of our activity to Wednesday 19th. It will still be an international night at M's house at 7pm. We're sorry if you will no longer be able to join us. We Love you girls and are excited to see you! 

Wed. 19th - MiaMaids & Laurels
     healthy smoothie night
     place: Sister Morgan's house, 7pm

Wed. 26th - Combined YW/YM
     Temple Building (Teachers in charge)
     place: church, 7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment